Out of the Mouths of Babes.

Monday, January 3, 2011 - Posted by -Kel at 4:03 PM
My son loves the show Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe. He finds the man hilarious and is well aware that he also does commercials for Ford and Lee Jeans. Anytime one of these commercials comes on I hear "Mommy! It's Mike Rowe!". Now just keep the Lee Jeans commercial in mind while I tell my tale.

So for Christmas my little man received a pair of Lee Jeans as a gift. Attached to the leg was a sticker that read "Official Jeans of Mike Rowe" and had a copy of his signature. When L opened them, hubby said "Hey! Those are the same jeans as Mike Rowe!" knowing that L would think himself pretty special. I pointed to the sticker with the signature on it and asked L if he knew what it said, as he's starting to learn to read. He came real close to me and took a good long look. Then he leaned over and whispered in my ear...  "They make my butt look good."