Muffmans

Sunday, April 17, 2011 - Posted by -Kel at 10:33 AM
I shot up out of bed at 8:30 this morning to hear Squirt bawling. Apparently Daddy and I slept in too late and the poor kid was "starving to deaf". Those are his words, not mine. Maybe that's why he has problems with doing what he's told, because he's always "starving to deaf".

So we all got up and I gave him a little dry cereal to tide him over while he helped me make blueberry muffins, or as the little man calls them, muffmans.


And because he's always such a willing little helper, I decided to let him have first pick when they were done.



This is him informing me that since the hole from the toothpick is in this muffin, then it must be the biggest and that's the one he wants.

Isn't he just too cute? He's gonna be the "deaf" of me one of these days.



I'm linking up again with Rebecca over at simple as that. Enjoy your Sunday!