Houston...

Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - Posted by -Kel at 4:13 PM
We have a problem.

Not a single post for the month of March.

I know it's my own fault. I haven't taken the time to sit down and write anything.

For some reason, I have convinced myself that no one wants to read about all of the mundane goings on in my life.

Like the fact that Hubby decided to sell the tractor, and I am the one that actually found him a buyer. I told him that I should get a handling fee for that. I was paid with new scrapbook materials! = )



Or the fact that Squirt decided to play t-ball instead of soccer this season, and I don't think I've ever seen anything so funny in all of my life. 3, 4, and 5 year olds trying to play baseball??? Hilarious.



Or how about how funny I must be when I go watch him play ball? Jumping up and down and screaming and yelling my fool head off. I think I must scare the other parents.

And the boys both got haircuts this weekend. I like Hubby's short short. But I like Squirts longer on top.

A coworker of mine wants me to do maternity pictures for her, but she had some others done by a member of her church that were gorgeous and so now I'm not feeling very confident. I worry that mine won't be as good as the other ones. I'm always second guessing myself. It's why I don't usually have any follow thru on dreams/goals/etc...

We had a scheduled black-out at work today. Joy. A prison, in the warmth of Oklahoma, with no circulating air. That place has the potential to be RIPE.

OK. That's all for now.



I need to go locate my wit and humor.