Vote!

Friday, February 4, 2011 - Posted by -Kel at 7:21 PM
OK, so I've been playing around with some editing and some actions that I downloaded for my editing software, and now I want to know which version everyone prefers. The first one is SOOC (straight out of camera) without any editing applied.

1.

The second one I completely edited by hand, just eyeballing my levels.

2.

The third is a combination of me fixing the levels manually and then applying a downloaded edit. Only very slightly different from the one above.

3.

And the last one is just the downloaded editing action applied.

4.

I know which one I like the best but I'd like some feedback from all of you. So just leave a comment below letting me know which one is your choice and if you don't have a blogger account then leave your name so I know who is who. Thanks!!!